Morningstar Family Ministries of Canada Incorporated
Do you have room in your home and heart for a child in need?
Morningstar Family Ministries is a Private, Non profit Canadian Christian Fostering Agency.
- Children are referred to Morningstar by Family and Children's Services in Ontario for placement in foster homes supervised by our Agency.
- This allows Morningstar to provide faith based training, extensive
- support and the climate of a caring Christian extended family.
- Our Foster Parents are the primary agents of healing in the lives of the children we serve. We desire to equip our parents with the tools they need to have a positive impact on these children's lives.
- Our Foster Parents need to ensure a safe, nurturing and stable home
- environment that encourages the emotional and physical development of
- each child.
- Our agency offers orientation and on-going training for those interested in becoming a foster parent.
Please consider sharing your home and your heart to bless these children in crisis.
Morningstar Family Ministries is a faith-based ministry dedicated to reaching out to families, children and youth with the message of hope and hands-on assistance to help build futures, relationships and opportunities for development. The focus of the Morningstar programs is to nurture, equip and teach children and youth to be contributing members of society. We are committed to developing responsible, caring, healthy, and productive members of our communities. The building blocks for success are responsibility, dependability, integrity and a strong work ethic. It is our mission to assist children and youth in developing good character and values as they learn skills, positive behaviours and faith in God and themselves.